This standard together with the Website Visual Design and Functional Standard, establishes clear design and style standards for WA public sector agencies websites to support a “one government” user experience.
The objective of this standard is to:
- assist agencies align to the one government user experience design
- ensure WA government websites look and operate consistently in order to improve usability and learnability, and enable a better user experience for users of WA Government websites
- simplify the user experience and make government digital services easier to use.
This standard is part of the Digital Services Policy Framework that underpins the Digital Services Policy.
Digital Services Policy Framework
The Digital Services Policy Framework (DSPF) which provides guidance for agencies in the delivery of digital services, including websites. Guidance materials will be added to the DSPF as we progress with the whole of government digital services portal, referred to as ServiceWA (Digital).
These documents form part of the Digital Services Policy Framework.
- Accessibility and Inclusivity
- Digital Services Content
- Domain Name
- Website Metadata Tagging
- Website Visual Design and Functional
- Accessibility and Inclusivity Guidelines
- Digital Services Content Guidelines, Writing Guide and Checklist
- Digital Services Design Principles
- Western Australian Government Domain Name Guidelines
- Social Media Guidelines
- Website Guidelines
- Website Metadata Tagging Guidelines
- Website Visual Design and Functional Standard and Website Style Standard Fact Sheet