Department of the Premier and Cabinet functions
The Department provides quality policy and administrative advice and support to enable the Premier, ministers and Government to serve the WA community.
State ServicesShow more
Providing Cabinet, communications, corporate and executive support to the Department of the Premier and Cabinet.
State Services includes:
- Cabinet services - provides advice and executive support to the Premier, ministers, their officers and agencies in relation to the management of Cabinet business.
- Communications - provides strategic advice including developing and overseeing the delivery of external communication strategies and media materials for key projects and implementing internal communication initiatives.
- Corporate services - responsible for:
- Executive services - responsible for:
- Governance and reporting
- Ministerial support unit
- Protocol and State Events
- Parliamentary electorate office support and transport
- Media monitoring