Infrastructure and Major ProjectsShow more
Coordinating the planning and prioritisation of WA's key infrastructure to underpin economic growth, support job creation and deliver on social and environmental goals.
Policy and ReformShow more
Providing quality policy advice and support to the Premier, the Minister for Aboriginal Affairs and Cabinet to serve the Western Australian community.
State ServicesShow more
Providing Cabinet, communications, corporate and executive support to the Department of the Premier and Cabinet.
State Services includes:
- Executive Government Services - provide advice and executive support to the Premier, ministers, their officers and agencies in relation to the management of Cabinet business.
- Communications - provides strategic advice including developing and overseeing the delivery of external communication strategies and media materials for key projects and implementing internal communication initiatives.
- Corporate services - responsible for:
- Constitutional Centre
- Finance and procurement
- Human resource services
- Information management and technology
- State Law Publisher.
- Executive services - responsible for:
- Governance and reporting
- Ministerial support unit
- Protocol and State Events
- Parliamentary electorate office support and transport
- Media monitoring
Office of Digital GovernmentShow more
We provide leadership for digital reform within the public sector to improve service delivery to the WA community.