Office of Digital Government
What we do
We provide leadership for digital reform within the public sector to improve service delivery to the Western Australian community.
On 1 July 2018, the Office of Digital Government (previously the Office of the Government Chief Information Officer) became a discrete business unit within the Department of the Premier and Cabinet.
Our main focus areas will be to:
- improve delivery of online services to the Western Australian community
- implement higher cyber security standards across Government
- develop policy and strategy to support a culture of data sharing
- build data analytics capabilities within the WA public sector to underpin good policy development and more targeted service delivery
- support the implementation of information technology procurement reforms across the sector
- investigate strategies to reduce the digital divide and any digital disadvantage