Lodge resources safety documents and data
Lodge documents and data electronically. You can monitor the progress of submissions and upgrade and manage your licence details online.
Companies and individuals can use SRS to submit information online for:
- approvals: project management plans (PMPs) and radiation management plans (RMPs)
- compliance: review and notify compliance for mines safety audits and inspections, mines safety notices details and other matters, and dangerous goods notices
- health and hygiene sampling: lodgement of hygiene sampling data, can be done via bulk upload or submission of individual samples, exceedance actions can also be managed
- levy assessment: reporting hours worked which will affect how much, if any, Mines Safety and Inspection levy is payable
- licensing and certification management: apply for and renew dangerous goods licences, renewal of dangerous goods security cards, apply for a Explosives Driver Licence and Shotfiring Licence
- notifications: notifications of appointments, online monthly status reports, injury reports, notifiable incident or occurrence reports.
Any queries email SRSManager@dmirs.wa.gov.au