Companies and individuals can use SRS to submit information online for:
- approvals: project management plans (PMPs) and radiation management plans (RMPs)
- compliance: review and notify compliance for mines safety audits and inspections, mines safety notices details and other matters, and dangerous goods notices
- health and hygiene sampling: lodgement of hygiene sampling data, can be done via bulk upload or submission of individual samples, exceedance actions can also be managed
- levy assessment: reporting hours worked which will affect how much, if any, Mines Safety and Inspection levy is payable
- licensing and certification management: apply for and renew dangerous goods licences, renewal of dangerous goods security cards, apply for a Explosives Driver Licence and Shotfiring Licence
- notifications: notifications of appointments, online monthly status reports, injury reports, notifiable incident or occurrence reports.
Any queries email SRSManager@dmirs.wa.gov.au