Lodge a consumer complaint about goods or services purchases

Complain about a problem with goods or services purchased in or from Western Australia or the Indian Ocean Territories.
Last updated: 3 August 2018

Before submitting a complaint try to resolve the problem with the seller.

Complaints can also be submitted in person or via mail using a downloadable form.

Electronic copies of supporting information are required to submit a form online.