Submit a building service industry complaint

Submit a complaint under the Building Services (Complaint Resolution and Administration) Act 2011. 
Last updated: 23 July 2019

A complaint can be made by any person who is adversely affected by the carrying out of regulated building services.  

A step by step guide about the complaint resolution process is provided.  

It is recommended that you follow each step before proceeding to the next.