Apply to study at university
The Tertiary Institutions Service Centre (TISC) processes applications for admission to undergraduate courses listed in the course search in step one. You will need to register with the TISC online application system to apply online.
Five steps to university admission:
- discover the possibilities - search for courses or research the university websites
- check if you're eligible - view the entry requirements or alternative pathways
- put in an application - register with TISC and apply online
- get your results - learn about Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) scores and access your results
- receive an offer - view and accept your offers
Further information can be found on the university websites or by contacting the universities directly. Contacts and websites are listed on the contacts page.