The Training and Accreditation Council (TAC) records its education program webinars that Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) can access to support compliance practices. The TAC Webinar Recordings and Resources page offers a comprehensive list of webinars currently available.
The information provided in this webinar is specific to TAC regulated RTOs and may not apply to RTOs regulated by ASQA or the VRQA.
This webinar provides information on:
- What is ‘credit’ and when is credit possible;
- What does ‘equivalent’ mean;
- Awarding credit when successive versions are ‘Equivalent’;
- Awarding credit when equivalent units or modules have been superseded twice or more;
- What could be considered a gap;
- Conducting mapping; and
- Responding to gaps.
Presenter: Dr Russell Docking (Delivered 4 September 2023)
Session length: 1 hour
Webinar handout: Participant Handouts