The Training and Accreditation Council (TAC) records its education program webinars that Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) can access to support compliance practices. The TAC Webinar Recordings and Resources page offers a comprehensive list of webinars currently available.
The YouTube webinar covers:
- The qualifications/units required to be a trainer/assessor;
- The introduction of TAE40122 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and the impact it has on trainers and assessors;
- Vocational competence and industry currency;
- The RTOs responsibility when third party agreements are in place; and
- What auditors expect to see at audit to demonstrate compliance.
Presenter: Claire Werner (Published 14 April 2023)
Session length: 40 minutes
Workshop handouts: Participant Handouts
More resources and training webinars can be found on the TAC Webinar Recordings and Resources page.