Industrial awards and conditions

Rates of pay and awards for public sector employees including industrial relations.
A listing of WA award summaries applicable to employers and employees in the WA state industrial relations system.
Our online forms are designed to enable you to lodge industrial relations matters easily. 
Every employer, as defined in the Construction Industry Portable Paid Long Service Leave Act 1985, must register with MyLeave.
All registered employers are required to complete and submit a quarterly return.

Consult services offered by local governments or the Federal Government

If you have not found the information or service you are looking for, you may wish to consult local governments or the Federal Government.

Consult the Federal Government website

Consult MyCouncil