The Keep Australia Beautiful Council (KABC) members oversee the activities of the KABC and the facilitation of the Litter Prevention Strategy for Western Australia 2020-2025.
Keep Australia Beautiful Council members
The Minister for Environment has appointed a Chairman and Members to the Keep Australia Beautiful Council for 27 July 2022 to 31 December 2024.
Chairperson - Mr Michael Aspinall
Mr Aspinall brings more than a decade of experience as a councillor and member of the WA Local Government Association (WALGA). He is a retired Shire President for the Shire of Gingin. Mr Aspinall has a long-standing interest in waste management issues, including litter prevention and was a member of WALGA's Municipal Waste Advisory Council.
Members of Council
- Ms Rebecca Brown as member representing WALGA - Regional
- Mr Don Burnett as member representing WALGA - Metropolitan
- Ms Danielle Cattalini as member representing the interests of consumers
- Mr Des DuGuid as member representing the Department of Education
- Ms Nina Hewson as member representing the Department of Local Government, Sport and Cultural Industries
- Mr Jason Menzies as member representing the Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions
- Ms Christine Parfitt as member representing the Conservation Council WA Inc
- Mr Jonathan Phillips as member representing Unions WA.