Lodge, self-assess and pay duty

Revenue Online (Online Duties) enables licensed Western Australian settlement agents or lawyers lodge, self-assess and pay duty in a monthly return.

Users can modify details, print the Certificate of Duty, and pay an amount owing.

To use the Online Duties facility, settlement agents or lawyers must operate a trust account and hold the duty collected from taxpayers in accordance with clauses 12.1, 12.2 and 12.3 of the Special Tax Return Arrangement (Online Duties).

Terms and conditions apply and are available on the Department of Finance website.

Page reviewed 7 February 2018