Completion of the Identifying and Preventing Corruption in Procurement (Online) is recommended before attending this face-to-face Identifying and Preventing Corruption in Procurement (Workshop).
This workshop builds on the foundations of identifying and preventing fraud and corruption in Goods and Services, Community Services and Works procurement. The training is tailored to Western Australian government procurement policies and processes and will further explore several case studies and instances of fraud and corruption.
Who is this training suitable for?
This workshop is suitable for senior WA Public Sector procurement staff responsible for providing specialist advice, and senior public servants responsible for oversight of procurement functions, including approval of procurement processes.
You will learn
You will gain practical skills and knowledge to assist in early identification and prevention of fraud and corruption including:
- The definition of fraud and corruption in procurement
- Identifying behavioural drivers and impacts procurement fraud and corruption
- How to detect and prevent procurement fraud
- There are currently no sessions available for this course
- For more information, please contact ProcEducation@finance.wa.gov.au