Make an enquiry about Crown land

Submit Crown land enquiries about purchasing or leasing Crown land, roads, reserves or easements. 
Last updated:

To make an enquiry about Crown land you will need to complete and submit an enquiry form.  

Before completing the form it is recommended that you read the information guide. 

Forms can be completed electronically or scanned and emailed.  

You can also submit your form by mail or facsimile (details are included on the form). 

Enquiries regarding Crown land should be made to the Department of Planning, Lands and Heritage at