Apply for a driver’s licence concession

Some drivers may be eligible to receive a concession on the cost of their WA driver’s licence.
Last updated:

You are eligible for a concession on your licence if you have a valid:

  • Pensioner Concession Card
  • WA Seniors Card
  • Commonwealth Seniors Health Card
  • Veterans’ Affairs Veteran Card.

Download and complete the form (PDF) and take it to a Driver and Vehicle Services Centre or regional agent with certified or witnessed copies of both the front and back of your concession cards. You can also post the information to the address on the form.

Some diplomatic and consular staff are also eligible for a WA driver’s licence concession. You will need:

  • a current overseas licence
  • identification (PDF)
  • your diplomatic or consular photograph identity cards issued by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.

All applicants for this concession must also meet normal licensing requirements for drivers.