Apply for a Queen Elizabeth II Medical Centre parking permit
QEIIMC staff who wish to park their car at the QEIIMC must have a parking permit.
Your application will be reviewed by your head of department or manager and the parking department.
The application process is:
- agree to terms and conditions
- complete online form
- head of department or manager confirms applicant’s details
- application is evaluated by the parking department
To complete the online form you will need to provide:
- vehicle registration number
- name of the organisation and department that you work for
- email address (work or personal)
- ACROD permit holder number (if applicable)
- your shift hours If you are a contractor working on a construction site do not use the online form, ask your site manager about parking