Make your booking as early as possible to increase your chance of getting your preferred date and time. You can book your driving test by phone, in person or online.
Note, online bookings are not available for the following licences, which need to be scheduled in person or via the phone above:
- Heavy Combination vehicle class
- Multi Combination vehicle class
- extraordinary licence applications
- conditional licence applications
- if you have a medical condition and the assessment process is incomplete
- your licence or learner’s permit is subject to any penalties.
If you cancel less than two full working days before your test you will have to pay again to make a booking.
Payment can be made using Mastercard or Visa when booking online.