- Apply for a new licence if your property is a new property or doesn't already have a licence.
- If you hold a licence, you'll receive a renewal notice towards the end of the financial year.
- Ask us for a variation application form to vary the number of licenced parking bays within your property's maximum allowance. The application form must be submitted before the change of use occurs.
The Department of Finance collects and administers the Perth Parking licensing system on behalf of the Director General, Department of Transport. Contact us to
- apply for a licence
- vary your existing licence
- receive an information brochure
- discuss your assessment notice
The Department of Transport administers the Perth Parking Management Act 1999 which requires that all non-residential parking bays within the Perth Parking management area be licensed with a fee paid where liable. Contact the Perth Parking Information Line on 08 6551 6108 (8.30am to 4.30am Monday to Friday) or visit the Department of Transport website.
How to payShow more
|How to pay
Make payments through your bank, credit union or building society using telephone or internet banking.
Biller Code: 28464
It may take up to 3 business days for your payment to be processed.
Make cheques payable to 'Commissioner of State Revenue'.
Pay by cash or cheque