The amendment is shown on Western Australian Planning Commission plan number 3.2779 and is effective from the date of publication of this notice in the Government Gazette.
The purpose of this amendment is to amend the Greater Bunbury Region Scheme (GBRS) by rezoning Lots 562 which is already dedicated as part of Paris Road and Lot 7002 Paris Road, Australind from the Regional Open Space Reserve to Urban Zone in order to facilitate the extension of Kingston Drive between Paris Road and Ditchingham Place, as provided by the Shire of Harvey and Shire of Dardanup Joint Town Planning Scheme No. 1 (JTPS1).
Copies of the report on submissions on the amendment are available for public inspection from
2 - 15 November 2021 at the following locations:
- Western Australian Planning Commission, Level 2,140 William Street, Perth
- Department of Planning, Lands and Heritage, 61 Victoria Street, Bunbury
- State Library of WA, Perth Cultural Centre
- Shire of Harvey, Australind Office, 7 Mulgara Street, Australind
- Shire of Harvey, Harvey Office, 102 Uduc Road, Harvey
Submissions closed Friday 10 September 2021.