The WA Government Fleet Policy and guidelines provides a framework for improved asset management of the government vehicle fleet that is both consistent with the Government’s strategic direction and the needs of Public Sector Bodies.
This policy applies to all public sector bodies as defined by the Public Sector Management Act 1994. It does not apply to vehicles provided to:
- Parliamentary office holders
- Officers entitled to a vehicle through:
- a determination of the Salaries and Allowances Tribunal (SAT)
- in accordance with Public Sector Management (General) Regulations 1994
- otherwise as approved by State Fleet.