Our 2022–23 annual report tells our department’s story as we work to achieve our vision of a low-carbon Western Australia with a healthy environment and secure water resources for future generations.
It highlights the achievements of our evolving department, reports on our operations, and details our financial statements.
- Kimberley flooding response
- State Government emissions reduction
- Climate Resilient WA
- Sectoral Emissions Reduction Strategies
- Climate Change legislation
- Green Energy Approvals Initiative
- Environment Online
- Waste in the regions – Carnarvon horticultural waste initiative
- Plan for Plastics
- Containers for Change
- Aboriginal engagement and advancement
- Kep Katitjin – Gabi Kaadadjan Waterwise Perth Action Plan 2.
We also support the Waste Authority, Environmental Protection Authority, Keep Australia Beautiful Council and Cockburn Sound Management Council in their key roles.