Department of Communities - Disabilities complaints and feedback

For lodging a complaint relating to a disability service or support you have received from the Department of Communities.

Please let us know if you are unhappy with a disability service or support that you have received from the Department. You can:

We will call or send you an email in two working days. Our number may show as ‘private number’ or ‘no caller ID’ on your phone. If you do not answer we will leave you a message. If you have any questions, please call 1800 333 325 (1800 FEEDBK).

If you are not happy with how a complaint has been managed by us or you would like to take your complaint outside of the Department of Communities, you can call the Health and Disability Complaints Office (HaDSCO) on (08) 6551 7600 or 1800 813 583 (country free call), or if your supports are funded through the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS),  you can call the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission on 1800 035 544.


Page reviewed 15 December 2021