The Western Australian Government is committed to raising the profile of innovation in WA and supporting the delivery of government initiatives to advance the growth of our innovation-based industries.
The WA Innovator of the Year program has showcased innovative and entrepreneurial individuals, businesses and creative minds since 2006. The program has benefited many of those who have participated as well as the broader community of WA.
The program is a valuable initiative, which provides support to innovators and entrepreneurs across WA.
In accordance with the New Industries Fund, the objectives of the IOTY program are to:
- promote and acknowledge the success of Western Australian innovators;
- encourage co-support from industry for promotional activities;
- activate and strengthen industry-government research collaborations;
- engage communities throughout Western Australian regions in innovation; and
- promote job creation and economic diversification in Western Australia.
2021 WA Innovator of the Year
Applications for the 2021 program closed at 11am, Monday 10 May 2021.
Please continue to monitor this page and follow @WA_IOTY on Twitter to keep up to date.
Thank you to the 2021 Innovator of the Year program sponsors: