The Aboriginal Affairs Coordinating Committee
About the Committee
The Aboriginal Affairs Coordinating Committee (AACC) is established under section 19 of the Aboriginal Affairs Planning Authority Act 1972.
Secretariat responsibility was transferred to the Department of the Premier and Cabinet under machinery of government changes in July 2017.
The Committee comprises directors general from government agencies to assist the Minister for Aboriginal Affairs.
- Department of the Premier and Cabinet
- Chair of the Western Australian Aboriginal Advisory Council
- Department of Health
- Department of Education
- Department of Communities
- Department of Treasury
- Department of Planning, Lands and Heritage
- Department of Justice
- Western Australian Police Force
For more information, contact the secretariat via the email opposite.