Pay your Horizon Power bill
Payment options for your Horizon Power electricity bill.
If you have any questions about your account, you can speak to one of our customer service representatives call 1800 267 926 for residential enquiries or call 1800 737 036 for business enquiries.
- direct debit
- pay online using Mastercard or Visa via the secure payment system, a fee of 0.47 per cent will apply, you will need your reference number and amount due from your bill
- pay online using BPAY - use your financial institution's telephone or online banking to make a BPAY payment using the reference and payment numbers from your bill
- pay by phone on 1300 134 615 using credit card or direct debit
- mail - post your cheque to Horizon Power GPO Box 4660 Melbourne Vic 3001
- in person at any Australia Post agency or outlet by presenting your bill
- Centrepay - register for Centrepay to have a direct deduction from your Centrelink payments, find out more on Centrelink website or call Centrelink on 13 12 02
- Budget Card - call 1800 267 926 to discuss getting a Budget Card