Make an Energy Concession Extension Scheme enquiry

Make an online enquiry regarding a payment under the Energy Concession Extension Scheme (ECES).
Last updated:

Contact us online or by phone on 08 9262 1486 about the Energy Concession Extension Scheme which includes the

  • Energy Assistance Payment
  • Dependent Child Rebate
  • Air Conditioning Rebate

Please notify us if you receive a payment and your address or personal circumstances have changed.

Change of bank details

If you need to update your bank details to receive your ECES payment, please complete and submit the change of bank details form.  If the nominated bank account details you provide are incorrect resulting in payment to an incorrect account, RevenueWA will attempt to recover the funds. If recovery of the payment is unsuccessful, you will not be entitled to a duplicate payment.

See information about how to contact us if your enquiry is about the:

  • Life Support Equipment Energy Subsidy
  • Thermoregulatory Dysfunction Energy Subsidy

The Household Electricity Credit is separate to the ECES. See information about the Household Electricity Credit.