Make an energy subsidy enquiry

Enquire online about the life support equipment energy subsidy or the thermoregulatory dysfunction subsidy.
Last updated:

Contact us online or by phone on 61 8 9262 1373 if your enquiry relates to

Please notify us if you receive a payment and your address or personal circumstances have changed.

See information about how to contact us if your enquiry is about the Energy Concession Extension Scheme (ECES)

  • Energy assistance payment (EAP)
  • Dependent child rebate (DCR)
  • Air conditioning rebate (ACR)