Submit a complaint to Aqwest

Submit a complaint with Aqwest using the customer complaint form. 

You can submit feedback about your water supply on the Aqwest website or complete the customer complaint form.

The form is designed to capture the information necessary to enable Aqwest to investigate and respond to your complaint.

You can return the form:

  • by email to:
  • by post to PO Box 400, Bunbury WA 6231
  • in person by dropping it into the Aqwest office located at 5 Mackinnon Way, Bunbury WA 6230
Page reviewed 27 November 2019