Apply for licences for restricted flora and fauna in Western Australia

A licence is required for anyone who keeps, transports, imports, exports or sells restricted fauna or for taking or collecting restricted flora within Western Australia.
Last updated:

Licences are issued under:

  • Wildlife Conservation Act 1950
  • Wildlife Conservation Regulations 1970 (WC r)
  • Wildlife Conservation (Reptiles and Amphibians) Regulations 2002 (Herp r)
  • Biosecurity and Agriculture Management Regulations 2013 (BAM r)