The State Government welcomes your review and feedback of the Consultation draft: Native vegetation policy for Western Australia .
Have your say via the online survey. Consultation is open from 30 August to 25 October 2021:
The draft reflects feedback during extensive public consultation on the Native Vegetation in WA issues paper. The Explanatory notes outline how the feedback was used and how regional planning will take place. See also the supporting documents, below.
Register for a public webinar
The Department of Water and Environmental Regulation (the department) will hold three public webinar sessions to provide an overview of the policy and a Q&A session.
- 10 September 2021 - 1:00 to 2:00pm
- 15 September 2021 - 6:00 to 7:00pm
- 20 September 2021 - 9:30 to 10:30am
Explanatory notes and supporting documents
1. Read the Explanatory notes to learn:
- How was issues paper feedback used?
- How will regional planning take place?
- Answers to other Frequently Asked Questions
2. Native vegetation in WA issues paper (November 2019)
4. Flyer on policy consultation – for download and sharing
Minister’s media statement: Feedback sought (August 2021)
Department media statement: More forums to help have your say on native vegetation (December 2020)
Minister’s media statement: Feedback sought on improving native vegetation management (November 2019)