3D Secure is an added security to our BPoint Facility, please do not proceed with payment unless your credit card has been enrolled for 3DS secure with your bank. You must enrol your credit card first before proceeding with online payment.
Secure credit card payments can be made online through BPOINT:
- Clearing regulation
- Contaminated sites
- Controlled waste invoice
- Controlled waste new application
- Cost Recovery Part IV EPA
- Environmental infringement
- Freedom of information
- Industry regulation
- Spatial data extraction
- Water assessment fee mining and PWS (use related application number as description of payment)
- Water infringement
- Water trades transfer and security (use GWL/SWL licence number as description of payment)
Keep Australia Beautiful
Pay by direct deposit (EFT)
Payments can be made by EFT to:
- Bank: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Acc name: Department of Water and Environmental Regulation
- BSB: 066 040
- Account number: 18300113
Please include your name and quote the invoice, infringement or application number as the payment reference.
Send a remittance advice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pay by post
Payments can be made by cheque to:
Department of Water and Environmental Regulation
Locked Bag 10
JOONDALUP WA 6027
Please include your name and quote; the invoice, infringement, or application number, as the payment reference.