The Pipeline seeks to:
- provide a trusted source of information for the construction industry on approved investment in infrastructure;
- enable industry to plan ahead; and
- enhance coordination and planning for future infrastructure investment in Western Australia.
Reliability of data
The infrastructure sector is varied, with differences in naming conventions, and project phasing, levels of approval and stages of completion.
Most of the data presented in the dashboards is already in the public domain, comes from a range of public sources and is subject to change.
While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy, the following caveats should be noted:
- included data is as at the date of publication and is subject to change;
- projects in the dashboard are new works and works in progress only;
- works in progress projects include all phases of project delivery being either:
- Business Case;
- Project Definition Plan (PDP);
- Design and Documentation;
- Tender Release/Review;
- Tender Award;
- Construction (Site Possession/Delivery);
- Handover/Practical Completion;
- Open/Occupation/Defects; and
- Contractual Completion.
- the Estimated Quarter Procurement Start is the quarter and year that is planned to advertise works procurement.
- the project Estimated Total Cost is subject to change and, in some instances, the funding is limited to the current phase or stage of the project.
- Some project budgets and timelines are subject to further formal decisions by government and are not confirmed at the time of this version of the dashboard being live.
Finance engages with other State Government agencies to consolidate the information on infrastructure projects in the Pipeline. Contributing agencies are responsible for ensuring the quality and accuracy of the information provided and is taken to be accurate at the time of uploading. Please consult the Western Australian Government lead agency responsible for the project for any queries on project information in this Pipeline.
It is planned to update the data twice yearly as significant projects are announced.
Projects being delivered by the Transport Portfolio are not reported in this Pipeline.
Links to other pages that may be of interest are provided below:
Tenders WA to view currently advertised opportunities.
Strategic Forward Procurement Plan to access the Strategic Forward Planning Procurement (SFFP) Public Report. This report contains information on Government agencies planned non-infrastructure procurements valued at $250,000 across two financial years, including goods, services, community services and works procurements.
Treasury Infrastructure Projects in Western Australia update – September 2023 Infrastructure Projects in Western Australia – September 2023
State Infrastructure Programme (SIP) – 2023 State Infrastructure Programme (www.wa.gov.au)