Update your electoral enrolment details

If you have moved house or changed your name, you will need to update your enrolment. 
Last updated:

Updating your enrolment will make sure that you are correctly enrolled for Commonwealth, State and local government elections.

Once you have lived at your new address for more than one month, you are eligible to be enrolled at that address.

Once you are eligible, you must update your enrolment within 21 days.

If your postal address for correspondence has changed, you should update your details as soon as possible.

If you have changed your name, you must fill out a new enrolment form to update your change in details.

If you cannot change your details online, forms are also available from: