What is the ServiceWA app?
The ServiceWA app is a mobile application provided by the WA Government to help interact with State Government services. It is designed for Australian residents or citizens who live in WA or are regularly visiting WA.
The ServiceWA app allows you to activate and access the following WA Government services in one place:
- Unclaimed Money – Check for money that may be owed to you by WA organisations and government agencies that can be returned to you
- Emergency WA’s bushfire warning notifications – Receive bushfire warning notifications based on your current location
- Weather Stations – provides timely, relevant and local weather data for rural producers
- SharkSmartWA – Stay informed about the latest shark advice warnings
- FuelWatch – Find the best fuel price deal across WA via their interactive map
- COVID-19 digital certificate – Import your digital certificate for secure presentation of your proof of vaccination or exemption on demand as required
- COVID-safe advice – Access the latest information and advice on managing COVID-19 in WA, including information about getting tested, registering a positive RAT result and more.
Privacy and security are our priority. The ServiceWA app uses Digital Identity for an individual’s verification, meaning only you can access the app and its services. You will need to set up your Digital Identity before you can use the ServiceWA app.
The ServiceWA app is available to download on the Apple App Store and Google Play.
You must be at least 16 years old to use the ServiceWA app.
Before you set up the ServiceWA app you will need a Digital Identity
Creating your Digital Identity is a safe, secure and convenient way to prove your identity online, and you need this to set up and use the ServiceWA app.
For information and a step-by-step guide on how to create your Digital Identity, visit the Australian Government’s Digital Identity website.