A pilot of a project that will deliver the public sector’s biggest ever collection of workforce information went live today.
Staff from 17 entities are testing the methodology, systems and processes of a census of the entire WA public sector.
The census is designed to deliver a user friendly digital survey experience and takes just 11 minutes to complete.
Data collected from the pilot will be used to improve the census for a sectorwide rollout.
The census project aims to provide greater insight into the size, shape, composition, integrity, diversity, capability and leadership of the sector – and will help us better understand our people and highlight important areas for public sector development.
The entities participating in the pilot are:
- Central Regional TAFE
- Department of Finance
- Department of Justice
- Department of Local Government, Sport and Cultural Industries
- Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety
- Department of the Premier and Cabinet
- Department of Treasury
- Insurance Commission of Western Australia
- Main Roads Western Australia
- North Metropolitan TAFE
- Public Sector Commission
- Public Transport Authority
- South Metropolitan TAFE
- South Regional TAFE
- Western Australia Country Health Services (Geraldton)
- Western Australia Police Force
- WorkCover Western Australia.
Data from the pilot will be provided to the leaders of participating entities.
More information for participating staff is online.