Helping you get started with the ServiceWA app
The ServiceWA app allows you to activate and access various state government services in one convenient location.
To help you get started and correctly set up your account please see the following information and guides. The below processes will include information, steps and helpful links to other web pages so you can find what you’re looking for.
It’s important to allocate enough time to follow each of the processes, so you’re ready to use all the features of the app. It’s recommended you only download the app and enable the features once you have completed the “Before you get started” processes below.
Process for getting started with ServiceWA
Your step-by-step guides and videos to setting up the ServiceWA app.
- Before you get started – Setting up your Digital Identity (video available)
- Before you get started – How to access your COVID-19 digital certificate
- Setting up the ServiceWA app (video available)
- Importing your COVID-19 digital certificate into the ServiceWA app (video available)
- Using SafeWA within the ServiceWA app (video available)
- Navigating the ServiceWA app (video available)