The purpose of this standard is to ensure that:
- Western Australian Government agencies adopt a minimum accessibility standard when designing, developing and delivering digital products, services and content
- a consistent approach is taken across government so that the community can expect the same minimum standards no matter which agency is providing the digital product, service or content.
This standard is part of the Digital Services Policy Framework that underpins the Digital Services Policy.
Digital Services Policy Framework
The Digital Services Policy Framework (DSPF) which provides guidance for agencies in the delivery of digital services, including websites. Guidance materials will be added to the DSPF as we progress with the whole of government digital services portal, referred to as ServiceWA (Digital).
These documents form part of the Digital Services Policy Framework.
- Digital Services Content
- Domain Name
- Website Metadata Tagging
- Website Style
- Website Visual Design and Functional
- Accessibility and Inclusivity Guidelines
- Digital Services Content Guidelines, Writing Guide and Checklist
- Digital Services Design Principles
- Western Australian Government Domain Name Guidelines
- Social Media Guidelines
- Website Guidelines
- Website Metadata Tagging Guidelines
- Website Visual Design and Functional Standard and Website Style Standard Fact Sheet