Form CW7 - Notification of change of driver's employer

To apply to notify a change of driver's employer
Last updated:

When a bulk or packaged controlled waste driver is entered onto the Controlled Waste Tracking System, they are listed with the carrier company they are employed or engaged by. When a driver changes employment to work for a different controlled waste carrier, the driver’s employment details need to be updated.

To notify a change in employer details, please download and complete the application form below.