IR-F10 Application form – Transfer works approval or licence; notify new occupier registered premises

This form is used to apply for the transfer of a works approval or licence, under Part V of the Environmental Protection Act 1986.
Last updated:

Under section 64 of the Environmental Protection Act 1986, an application must be made to transfer a works approval or licence. Under section 61 a person has 30 calendar days to notify of becoming an occupier of a prescribed premises with a current worked approval or licence. These can be done using the application form below.