Eligible concession cardShow more
You must have one of the following eligible concession cards:
- Pensioner Concession Card
- Health Care Card
- Veterans’ Affairs Gold Card – TPI (Totally and Permanently Incapacitated)
- Veterans’ Affairs Gold Card – War Widow
- Veterans’ Affairs Gold Card – Dependant Child
- Commonwealth Seniors Health Card*
- WA Seniors Card*
- Seniors Card holders are not eligible for the Energy Assistance Payment.
- The Commonwealth Seniors Health Card and WA Seniors Card are not eligible for the Dependant Child Rebate.
- If you reside in a location north of the 26th Parallel of South Latitude and/or north of the 50-day Relative Strain Index, to remain eligible for the Air Conditioning Rebate you must select the WA Seniors Card as your Primary concession card, and select either a Pensioner Concession Card or Commonwealth Seniors Health Card as your Secondary concession card.
Concession card detailsShow more
Please have the following information from your eligible concession card:
- Card number
- First Name as listed on your card
- Surname as listed on your card
- Entitlement start date (if applicable)
- Entitlement expiry date (if applicable)
- Name and date of birth of each dependant child listed on the concession card (if applicable).
Electricity account detailsShow more
Please have the following information regarding the electricity account:
- Name of electricity retailer (e.g. Synergy, Horizon Power)
- Name of account holder (This is the person nominally responsible for paying the bill. In the case of on-selling to a rented property this will be the person on the lease).
- Account number (The account number used by the electricity retailer prior to on-selling the electricity to you).
- Name of electricity on-seller (e.g. Strata company, Retirement Village).
- A copy of the most recent bill or invoice from the on-seller to you (if you are claiming the $600 WA Household Electricity Payment you will need a bill evidencing your electricity charges prior to, or including, 4 October 2020).
Residential lease detailsShow more
Please have the following information regarding your lease agreement, if applicable:
- Lease commencement date
- Lease expiry date
- Property owner’s name
- Managing agent’s name
Bank account detailsShow more
Please have the following information regarding your bank account. These are the details as they appear on your bank statement. This must be an Australian cheque or savings account.
- Name of Financial Institution (e.g. ANZ Bank)
- Branch location (e.g. Claremont)
- BSB number (maximum 6 digits)
- Account number (maximum 9 digits)
- Name of account holder