There are many children in the care of Communities who are unable to return to their own families and need loving, stable, long term care with another family. Find out more about adoption within Western Australia:
- Thinking about adoption: what it means to be an adoptive parent and how to apply.
- Pregnant and considering adoption for your child: when you are thinking about placing your child for adoption.
- Intercountry adoption: adopting a child from overseas.
- Support available for those involved in adoption: services and supports for people involved in adoption.
- Past adoption information and services: the type of information that can be obtained will depend upon who is applying for the information and when the adoption occurred.