Round 2 is now open!
Charge Up just got faster. Round two Charge Up Workplace Grants include faster direct current (DC) chargers up to 350kW.
Round 2 is open from 4 November 2023 to 3 May 2024
- $12.5 Million in grant funding support available to small and medium businesses, local government authorities and not-for-profit organisations
- Grant funding support covers up to 50% of EV charger hardware, software and installation costs.
- Round 2 includes both AC chargers (7 to 22kW) and DC chargers (25kW to 350kW in size).
Who is eligible for a grant?
- Small and medium enterprises (small businesses are defined as having less than 20 employees, medium businesses are defined as having between 20 and 199 employees)
- Not-for-profits registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profit Commission
- Local government authorities.
- For more details on eligibility see the grant guidelines and FAQs.
How to apply?
- Read our user-friendly Applicant Guide
- Read the Grant Guidelines
- Make sure you get quotes for software and hardware from our approved list.
- Try our interactive spreadsheet of the approved list to assist with selecting your software and hardware options.
- Submit an application using the online portal.
Got More Questions?
Stay up to date with the latest information on the Charge Up grants by clicking the button below.
If you’ve got a question please reach out to the Charge Up grants team at email@example.com