Homelessness services

The services and information below can be used by people who are currently homeless or are at risk of becoming homeless, and are seeking assistance.
Last updated:

Entrypoint Perth

Entrypoint Perth provides a free assessment and referral service assisting people who are experiencing homeless or are at risk of becoming homeless in Western Australia to access accommodation and support options.

Entrypoint can be contacted on 1800 124 684, Monday to Friday from 9am to 7pm, and Saturday from 9am to 5pm.

Crisis Care

Crisis Care provides Western Australia's after-hours response to reported concerns for a child's safety and wellbeing and information and referrals for people experiencing crisis.

You can contact Crisis Care on 1800 199 008 if you are concerned about the wellbeing of a child, are escaping domestic violence and need help or are experiencing homelessness.

Housing options

The State Government, through the Department of Communities (Communities), provides a range of support to people with various housing needs. 

Clients who are homeless and unable to provide documents due to their extenuating circumstances may still apply for housing products by verifying their identity (refer to the Identity Policy and Evidence Requirements Factsheet) through providing:

  1. Evidence of their extenuating circumstances;
  2. Evidence of valid registration with Centrelink or receipt of Centrelink payment; and
  3. One identity document listed in the Evidence Requirements Factsheet.

Alternatively, a Third Party Identity Provider may be used to verify a client's identification.

For more information on what housing products are available, visit Communities' Housing options page.