Make an energy concession extension enquiry

Complete an online enquiry regarding the energy concession extension scheme.

To contact the Office of State Revenue about the Energy Concession Extension Scheme, Life Support Equipment Energy Subsidy, or Thermoregulatory Dysfunction Subsidy please make an online enquiry.

It may take up to 15 working days to receive a response.

Page reviewed 20 December 2017