COVID-19 (coronavirus) additional payments
If you are eligible for the energy concession extension scheme, you will be paid the following amounts directly into the bank account you have provided to us:
- $305.25 energy assistance payment if you were registered by 30 September 2020
- $600 WA Household Electricity Credit.
You do not need to contact us if you are eligible for these payments. Payments will be made automatically by the end of the year.
See how to receive the household electricity credit if you are not eligible for the energy concession extension scheme or are not registered.
If you are billed directly by Synergy or Horizon Power, you will receive the additional payments through those providers.
Contact us online or by phone on 61 8 9262 1486 about the energy concession extension scheme which includes the
- Energy assistance payment
- Dependent child rebate
- Air conditioning rebate
See information about how to contact us if your enquiry is about the
- Life support equipment energy subsidy
- Thermoregulatory dysfunction subsidy