Find your local community resource centre
CRCs are committed to developing regional communities and connecting the people of Western Australia.
They provide training and education programs, access to business facilities, and information on community events and government services.
Some of the things you can do at a CRC include:
- access public computers and the internet
- photocopy, print and fax documents
- access videoconferencing facilities
- enhance your skills through training programs and courses
- access information on government services
- do a professional development course
- start your own business and receive business training and support
- enrol in a degree or course online
- download, edit and print digital photos