This series of six modules provides an overview of community services commissioning. We recommend that you complete the modules in order to maximise your learning, however they can be individually accessed.
Who is this training suitable for?
These modules are for public sector employees who are new to community services commissioning and procurement.
You will learn
You will gain an understanding of key concepts and tasks for commissioning community services, including:
- The WA Government Commissioning Cycle
- Conducting a needs analysis and undertaking market research
- Developing a strategy, planning a portfolio and engaging in program planning
- Developing a logic model
- Developing a co-design process and culturally safe services
- Understanding procurement options and decommissioning services
- Compliance and probity in the procurement process
- Planning performance monitoring and evaluation
Duration: 30 minutes
To access online modules, you will need to create a Click2Learn profile. Chrome and Edge are best to use for the modules. Ensure you have your browser pop ups enabled.