This module focuses on the fundamentals of contract management in the procurement of Goods and Services, Community Services and Works.
Who is this training suitable for?
This online module is suitable for WA Public Sector employees new to contract management.
You will learn:
You will gain knowledge in contract management to support a successful procurement process including:
- Importance of good contract management
- The fundamental requirements of contract management
- Understand the different roles and responsibilities
- Identifying if you have a contract and what this means for the different parties involved
- To distinguish between the different types of contracts
- Increase your confidence in managing contracts
This is Module 1 of 5 Introduction to Contract Management online training modules.
Other training in this package:
- Module 2: Introduction to Contract Management – Policies and Legislation
- Module 3: Introduction to Contract Management – Contract Administration and Contract Management
- Module 4: Introduction to Contract Management – Relationship Management
- Module 5: Introduction to Contract Management – Capstone Scenarios
Register for upcoming sessions:
You will need to register in our learning portal to complete the module. It will take around 30 minutes to complete – and remember to have your browser pop ups enabled.