Report stolen or damaged property

Report property stolen or criminally damaged in Western Australia up to the value of $10,000.
Last updated:

Do not make an online report if the theft or criminal damage relates to:

  • vehicle registration plates, motor vehicles, trailers or caravans 
  • credit or debit cards 
  • suspects, witnesses or CCTV footage.

In all of the above cases, you must call police on 131 444.

When making a report online, include a detailed description of the theft or criminal damage.

Only add one item at first and you will then be emailed further instructions on how to add more.