Sport and Recreation's popular school holiday camps get kids outdoors, making new friends, having a lot of fun in a safe and supportive environment. There are so many activities on offer, you're sure to find a camp your kids will love. Choose from day camps and overnight residential camps.
About our camps
Sport and Recreation (WA) has been running school holiday camps since 2009. Our mission is to offer accessible, affordable and fun opportunities for kids during the school holidays to promote being active in the outdoors.
Camps may run at any of our four metropolitan camps (Bickley, Ern Halliday, Point Walter and Woodman Point) and one regional camp (Camp Quaranup) over the school holidays. Note that not all sites will run camps each school holidays.
What are the benefits of our school holiday camps?
Kids get to:
- Have fun
- Make new friends
- Learn to challenge themselves while developing in confidence and independence
- Learn new skills
- Enhance their social skills, personal growth and self-esteem
- Older kids learn about team building, problem solving and leadership.
Who can attend?
- Our programs are offered to Year 4 (nine-year-olds) to Year 10 (15-year-olds).
- Our camps cater for special diets, medical conditions and allergies.
You can email the holiday bookings coordinator to discuss your child's requirements or telephone 61 8 9492 9779 to discuss the suitability of the camp.