Change your address with the Department of Transport

If you have changed your address you need to let Driver and Vehicle Services know within 21 days.

You can update your address and contact details if you have a:

  • WA driver’s licence
  • vehicle licence
  • recreational boat registration
  • recreational skipper’s ticket
  • photo card.

It doesn’t cost anything to change your details but a fee applies if you ask for replacement documents.

You can fill in the Change of personal details form (PDF) and post or fax it or update your details online.

Page reviewed 23 September 2020